It's been awhile since I was out here, so I wanted to Clear things up..the kids were playing with our suitcase after we got back from a trip to Utah, and we told Trevor he could go see grandma and grandpa, but he'd have to put his feet in to be sent off. He didn't like how "tiny" it was so he'd stay with us
We have loved this house for over 6 years!! It is just time to move this family into a bigger house to grow into. We are listed at $134,900. 3 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, covered back deck, newly remodeled kitchen, beautiful floors. Any questions call Jennifer @ (208)206-1831.
8 comments:
It looks like you all had a great Christmas. Are you really going to Africa or was that them just pretending? Eli is getting so big!
For reals, when? Are they on a mission there?
I love the last picture with the little feet hanging out of the bottom of the suitcase! That is great!
Cute pictures!
Are your parents on a mission?
Your baby and family are cute! Glad to hear you are doing well and still in the area!
Kalene Fife Howell
I should have been smart enoghe to figur that out. I like the one were his feet are hanging out the bottom.
LOL those are great pics! Africa huh? How fun!
Fun stuff - we had a lot of fun with you guys over Christmas. Can't wait to do it again!
It's been awhile since I was out here, so I wanted to Clear things up..the kids were playing with our suitcase after we got back from a trip to Utah, and we told Trevor he could go see grandma and grandpa, but he'd have to put his feet in to be sent off. He didn't like how "tiny" it was so he'd stay with us
Post a Comment