The kids don't normally get to play outside on Sunday's but we made an exception today. The sun was out there was no wind, just a light breeze, and we took advantage of it!!
Looks like they had a fun day outside! It has finally been gettign warm here also!
So I think you are right! We should do a biggest loser blog and invite all of our friends to join. You should be in charge and set up the blog, then we can invite friends to do it, and then we could all make posts about what we are doing! What do you think?? Here's me e-mail if you want to talk about it roxyrowberry@yahoo.com
We have loved this house for over 6 years!! It is just time to move this family into a bigger house to grow into. We are listed at $134,900. 3 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, covered back deck, newly remodeled kitchen, beautiful floors. Any questions call Jennifer @ (208)206-1831.
2 comments:
Looks like they had a fun day outside! It has finally been gettign warm here also!
So I think you are right! We should do a biggest loser blog and invite all of our friends to join. You should be in charge and set up the blog, then we can invite friends to do it, and then we could all make posts about what we are doing! What do you think?? Here's me e-mail if you want to talk about it roxyrowberry@yahoo.com
I shoule have let my kids go out. I guess we just buisy yesterday.
Post a Comment