Monday, June 29, 2009

Vacation


I have on complaint about blogger...it puts my pictures in backwards.

This is my newest nephew, Pace William Southwick, He is about 20'ish days old.
This is at my brother Jared's place in Orem, the kids are waiting for some tasty orange chicken.
We went to Hogel Zoo in Salt Lake and saw a lot of "Africa animals" . They are the only animals our kids really cared about seeing. In honor of Grandma and Grandpa Sessions in South Africa.

They wouldn't let the kids hang off the trunk, sorry Grandpa

We had a lot of fun this weekend, and can't wait to see all the family again.  Now I must go do the clean up from a short trip, but big loads of laundry.....

2 comments:

Rowberry Family said...

What a fun weekend!

MAK said...

Tell me about it! I'm only bloging because I can do it whille I feed the baby.