Taylor lost 2 teeth in one week, just in time to get ready for school, those are going to be some fun school pictures this year:)
Trevor says I am the worst mom in the world, and that he wants to go to his room, needless to say he gets sent there a lot so he now calls it his "rocket room" he plays space shuttles on his bed to entertain himself.
Opposite than Taylor, Eli got 2 new teeth this month, that now makes 7 all the way in and 2 more getting closer.

2 comments:
I hear ya! Good luck. We all need that.
CAn they give you zofran for the nausea? I have taken it during my pregnancy...works like a charm! plus, no other side effects. It is given to cancer patients during treatments. Also, there is a generic brand...so it's cheap! good luck!
Post a Comment