I turned 29 on Tuesday. It wasn't as bad as I thought it "may" be. It was a good day, Shaun took it off and watched the kids while I went out to Lunch with a very good friends, Thanks Melissa! When we got home Shaun took the older two shopping for their gifts to me, while I stayed home with Eli, he napped most of the time so it was quiet, best present for a mom in my oppinion! Than I had to go to the DMV for my license renewal, this is the worst picture yet...so I only did the 4 year insted of the 8.
That evening my family came over for pie and icecream, didn't want cake this year..it was a good day, thanks Babe for making it easier on me!
1 comment:
I'm so glad that you had a great day! Can't wait to see you guys again!
Post a Comment