I was thinking about adding a section to my blog called little pet peves and I think maybe Oprah should be one of them. Truble is I would probly want to put explanations with them. And that could take alot of space.
I got all three of my kids winter boots today at payless, and the store was getting busy. Some didn't know about the coupon, so I showed it to them and they get text from their phones to get the code...it was great!
We have loved this house for over 6 years!! It is just time to move this family into a bigger house to grow into. We are listed at $134,900. 3 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, covered back deck, newly remodeled kitchen, beautiful floors. Any questions call Jennifer @ (208)206-1831.
3 comments:
I was thinking about adding a section to my blog called little pet peves and I think maybe Oprah should be one of them. Truble is I would probly want to put explanations with them. And that could take alot of space.
sweet I will have to check it out, thanks!
I got all three of my kids winter boots today at payless, and the store was getting busy. Some didn't know about the coupon, so I showed it to them and they get text from their phones to get the code...it was great!
Post a Comment