Saturday, January 30, 2010

Joy is in the Journey!

We had a Relief Society Meeting today, there were 5 workshops and you picked 3 to go to each with a different topic, but it was all about making your home and yourself better. The first workshop I went to (with some friends) the sister teaching told a story about one of her friends, Penny, and her husband were at an airport when they saw an attractive lady walk by them in a nice sweat suit. and on her butt were the words "Hot Chick". Jokingly she (the teacher) said that she wanted one that said "wide Load". I guess nobody wears their feelings on their shirts anymore:) So now I want to start a walking group when it is warmer with the words "Joy is in the Journey" on our behinds. Who's in, lets make it a "cool" thing.

1 comment:

MAK said...

It was a realy nice activaty. That was the best of the three classes I thought.