Yep, I am expecting our fourth child! Very unexpected but very welcomed. I took two test at the beginning of the month because I was feeling sick, but I'm always sick with the tumor medicine so didn't know if it was the meds or baby. Those test came out negative so figured it was just going to be an extra sick medicine month. Than we went to Walmart a few nights ago and the smells helped make that shopping trip get done quick. While we were there I bought another box of test and took them the other morning, these two both immediately came positive. Went to one of my Doctors today, and was told to stop all tumor medicines, but we wouldn't go in for an MRI yet, we'll see how I feel and if the tumor signs come back. I have a few things I can do at home for the vision part, and I need to keep track of my headaches.
The baby is due in October, another October baby! We keep on going for those fall babies:) Taylor and Trevor keep on saying its a girl. Secretly I'm hoping for a girl too, but since I've been on all the medications for these few weeks of pregnancy we're just praying they haven't done anything serious to the little one.
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting, even though its a suprise, those suprises end up being such blessings in our lives! I hope that you get feeling better soon and that the morning sickness doesnt last all 9 months for you like it does for me :)
Saposavly people are less interested once you get to baby 2 or 3 or 4 but not me. I think it's way exsiting!
Congrats! I love babies. Hopefully you'll been feeling better soon.
Hope things with baby are going well!! Only 7 more months now!
I keep forgetting that your blog is private!!! What exciting news to find...congrats you guys!!! Hope you start feeling better soon!!
Post a Comment