Friday, June 11, 2010

What we have been up to....

I have been looking for a hutch to put in the house, but didn't want a fancy style.
I found this at a second hand store in Rigby, we have 4 of them here now, and I have found
a lot of fun stuff, to bad I don't have more money to spend.
I plan on putting our Africa stuff Shaun's parents brought home for us in it.

This was from one of the other 2nd hand stores, the lady had picture frames in it,
I thought it would look good with my little flower pots the kids planted.
Maybe for winter we'll bring it in and put Christmas stuff in it.
My little brother graduated from High School in May. Can't believe he'll
be on a mission this winter!
My naked table dancer!! I always find him in bed naked, we have to pin his
pj's shut.

1 comment:

MAK said...

Eunice has a little house like the one you put your flowers is. Hers is in the house. I like it there with the flowers. Outside makes sence.