We have loved this house for over 6 years!! It is just time to move this family into a bigger house to grow into. We are listed at $134,900. 3 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, covered back deck, newly remodeled kitchen, beautiful floors. Any questions call Jennifer @ (208)206-1831.
8 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!!
Yea! She is here. How do you spell her name? Congrats! Let us know if you need anything.
Sorry, That is what I get for doing that just before we tried to go to bed....
Congrats! She is beautiful!!! I hope you are feeling a lot better now Jenn!
Congrats! She looks very beautiful and we are excited to meet her. Hope the recovery goes very smoothly.
How come no pictures of the proud mom? Just kidding. Congratulations and ENJOY!
She is adorable! I love all of her hair. Trevors smile is so fun.
Congrats! To all of you guys! She is absolutley adorable. Was a perfect little princess! Hope everything went well and the recovery is speedy!
Post a Comment