Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Screaming boy!!!



I swear it all started the day we brought Addison home.
Eli quit using words and just started to scream
and have MAJOR fits! He quit taking naps, which I
so need him to take. For example, today he was in the
back of the house and I hear this bloody murder scream
I yell to find out what was going on, he wouldn't answer so I go
to him and asked repeatedly what he wanted, what is wrong.
No answer. After about 10 minutes he finally cries he wants milk.
REALLY all that for a cup of milk!!

Another thing is Trevor coming to us saying I'm bored.
So I mention half a dozen things to him. Clean your room, color
read a book, drawl, get a game down, but all those get a "no".
I don't want to hear it!!



Eli crashing after one of his fits, we had to take this
picture to prove he does sleep once in awhile.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Man, sounds like the boys are kicking you in the rear. Hang in there, it can only get better!