He will hopefully start the radiation the second week of November. He will move in with my mom and dad, thanks to them for offering!! The kids and I can't be around him, but after day 3 healthy adults can be 9 feet away from him, but it has to be restricted. The radiation will take 11-14 days, we'll find out more when we get closer to it.
His scare is healing nicely from the 2 surgeries, and has okay energy bursts now and than. He is doing awesome with all of this, I think at times it's harder on me than on him. Than again that could be a male/female thing!

1 comment:
You guys are troopers! I feel like I can barely hold on to life right now and I'm not dealing with the kinds of things you are. Thanks for being good examples for us.
Post a Comment