Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby Tay; the Younger Years

This was taken when Taylor was around
14 months old in our old brown trailor.
We put fake snow in the window for Christmas
and she ate it. Weirdo!!!
This was taken just before my brother Jared's Wedding Reception
Getting ready at Grandma's house.
Baby hair in the morning

I wanted to put some of her baby pictures up, mostly for me, but because not many people got to see her when she was these ages.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I only saw her once when she was just an infant! She is such a cutie! Don't they grow up so fast!!!?! I hate it!

MAK said...

It always amases me how they look so different and so much the same all at onece.

Rowberry Family said...

such a cutie pie and now she is so grown up and still cute!