Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I wanted to get Eli a seat so he could play with the older two
better, but couldn't bring myself to buying the bumbo seat
because he wouldn't be able to use it for much longer.  I did 
some looking online and found this.  Absilutely LOVE it.
its called the 3 stages summer seat, or somthing close to that.
As you can see, he loves it!
We were making hearts to put in the front 
window, and by accident we found out that the left
over hearts make great paper airplanes.
HOLE IN ONE! Grandpa Bellows would be so 
proud.

2 comments:

MAK said...

I think that when we get new toys for baby we like them better than they do. It's just so fun to see them with something that make them so happy!

Rowberry Family said...

I love that new seat th ingy you got Eli, where did you get it??