Saturday, March 21, 2009

Jabber Box

Today Shaun and I were in our dining room talking, and Taylor always has a story to tell.  Not only does she tell it to you once but over, and over, and over.  She is just a jabber box, my mom says I was the same way as a child, so I guess I can only blame myself. I digress, anyway she was talking to us about something at school which I'd all ready heard a few times. I told her she talks to much and if she continues the way she is going. She wont have a voice when she gets older (just a little white lie, bad mom I know).

I told Shaun the sometimes her talking bugs me, and he told me she is a lot like me, and I told him I don't bug me. She may have his cheeks but she acts like me. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing!

1 comment:

MAK said...

Aperantly my blog doesn't update me on the blogs I'm following that are privet. Thats why I haven't been here in a while.