Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What a Week...and it's not done yet

I can't believe it's only Wednesday.  This has been one of those weeks, Shaun is putting in at least 12 hours days, Tuesday it was more like 15, he's sick and has passed it on to Eli and now myself. So no sleep for the sick right...

I am trying the keep the house together, but right now the living room has Trevor's Hot Wheel track and towns out and I keep stepping on cars.  Thank goodness Taylor goes to school for a few hours a day, quiet time only happens when the older two are apart.

On Saturday we had the dining room and kitchen measured for our new flooring!!!! YEA!! I am so excited to get it all done and make it look so much better, I'll put before and after pics up once we get it going, they told us 2-3 weeks and it should be in.

2 comments:

MAK said...

It will be interesting to see whethre your flour or our bathroom is done first!

Jennifer said...

Hope you guys feel better soon! Add me to your private blog.