Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Temple Date

Shaun and I haven't been to the Temple together in well over a year, but we made it tonight. I went up to Rexburg, its easier for us to go there since Shaun is steps away, and I can be there in 15 minutes.  It was a smaller session which made it very enjoyable.  We are making a goal to go every month now that we can leave all 3 kids more.  Thank goodness for my mom and dad willing to watch the kids for us!!

We just found out my sister Carla may have her baby a little early, she's 35 weeks and her doctor is trying to hold her off for at least another week.  My mom was telling me this tonight, and I asked her if she is ready for her 6th grandchild, 5th grandson, with Trevor being the ring leader, and 3 of the boys are under 8 months old.....she needs to "boy" proof her house soon!!!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

So fun, those little boys will be such great friends as they get older!

Rowberry Family said...

that is so great. We sure miss living closer to the temple, you never realize how much you are blessed to have it near by until its not anymore. we are 2 1/2 hours from the reno temple, 4 from the boise temple, 4 from slc temple and 5 from the Twin falls temple. We usually try to make a trip when we come home!

Amanda said...

Kevin and I have talked about the same goal...it is so hard with kids. we hope to go soon!