We have started with all the school supplies, and we will be hitting the clothes and shoes next...Taylor is going back to school in a little less than 4 weeks. Last year I was VERY pregnant at this time and worried about letting my little girl go out in the world by her self (mind you the school is a block over from our house.) This year I am as excited as her. "SCHOOL!"
Monday, July 27, 2009
Hip, Hip, Hurray!!
We have started with all the school supplies, and we will be hitting the clothes and shoes next...Taylor is going back to school in a little less than 4 weeks. Last year I was VERY pregnant at this time and worried about letting my little girl go out in the world by her self (mind you the school is a block over from our house.) This year I am as excited as her. "SCHOOL!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How exciting. Macy starts pre-k this year. Iam sure I will cry the first day, but Iam really excited for her!
It's all just to fast. Mybe I'll lock the dore and not let any of them ever leave agine!
Post a Comment