Thursday, August 20, 2009

8 Years and many more....


Tuesday August 18th was our 8 years Anniversary!
Shaun and I were talking about how different life is now compared to than...
3 Wonderful kids, that were VERY sick all day, but we did get a dinner date in.
A house that is a never ending mess of blocks, cars, toy Kitchens, and blankets.
and a love that is stronger than ever!
Love your Shaun!! (elepahnt shoes)

2 comments:

Shaun Sessions said...

I love you with all my heart. I have enjoy nothing more than these last 8 years together. I look forward to forever and hope and pray all goes well for us. Too many more years.

Shaun

Elephant Shoes

Rowberry Family said...

Congratulations, can you beleive its been eight years! Isnt it funny when you look back at the wedding photos and think of how young we all looked back then!