Friday, March 13, 2009

Good Times....

The other night we were headed up to Rexburg for dinner and Taylor was talking her day at school.  She was telling a story, I can't even remember what she was saying now, anyway she sat back in her seat, relaxed and said "good times, good times".  It was so funny, Shaun laughed and wondered where she came from...Than today I was cleaning up the house a bit, and had the radio on to some 80's music. Taylor walked into the dining room and asked why I was listening to "olden day music", I can't believe it, I am now compared to my parents. I'm old.

3 comments:

Rowberry Family said...

that reminds me of something her dad would say! -roxanna

Amanda said...

How funny!!!! Great job on writing these things down!

I feel old sometimes...it is ok, old music rocks!

Jennifer said...

Ok, so private blogs really confused me but I have finally managed to read your blog again. Can't believe how crazy the kids are! I would love to show you some scrapbooking stuff. Do you have Photoshop? You can even have my files if you want.