I swear I should write a what not to do book for parents. Some of you may remember last year when I was huge and pregnant with Eli. Taylor got a good foot of t.p up her nose. Guess what she did it again. Only this time it was Shaun home with her while I was in Rexburg with Eli. He called my cell and the conversation went something like this. "Guess what your daughter did...." "what now" , "she put tp up her nose and said Trevor did it so she wouldn't get in trouble." (like she would sit there and let him do that) Shaun got some tweezers out and we think he got it all, it wasn't as packed in there like it was last time, thank goodness, I hate going to the Doctor for dumb stuff like that, most the time they just laugh and tell you a story about another parent that brought their kid in for something more stupid......joys.
Christmas Musings
5 years ago

3 comments:
so the day after i read this story about taylor adn the toilette paper in her nose, macy stuck gum up her nose just after justin got home from work. It wasnt stuck up there very bad. he had her blow it out and it was so gross seing that wod of gum come shooting out of her nose into his had., Way do they think their nose is a toy and that anything will fir up there? Kids, so crazy but ya gotta lov ethem!
Oh my, she did it again! Hate to see the bill for that one :) Pretty funny that she blamed Trevor though.
That was Jen actually.
Post a Comment