I think that is one of the most forgotten parts of being a mom with a camera. lol You are always the one behind the lens! I need to get some pics with me and my kids too before they get to old to want to take pics with good ole mom!
We have loved this house for over 6 years!! It is just time to move this family into a bigger house to grow into. We are listed at $134,900. 3 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, covered back deck, newly remodeled kitchen, beautiful floors. Any questions call Jennifer @ (208)206-1831.
1 comment:
I think that is one of the most forgotten parts of being a mom with a camera. lol You are always the one behind the lens! I need to get some pics with me and my kids too before they get to old to want to take pics with good ole mom!
Great pics and cute cute cute kids!
Post a Comment